This was interesting. What I like about it was that it also had constraints, which is interesting, like some of the improv games I’ve played in the past.
One of the fun parts of watching this is to check the mental boxes to see that they met all the constraints. Here they are.
When a down-on-his-luck inventor builds a time machine to change the past, he unwittingly sets off a disastrous chain of events.
This short film was made based on the following constraints:
• Cannot take place entirely in one location.
• Someone must say the words “time travel.”
• Two characters must have a long-standing rivalry.
• When one character was a kid, he/she used to wish he/she could travel back in time to see real-life dinosaurs.
• One character is a wine lover and is very picky/elitist about their wine.
• One character prefers bubble baths to showers.
• Someone has to say: “I have to go back.”